Account Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales experience preferred)
Full Time in Canal Fulton, OH
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Canal Fulton, OH is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Stephen Greer - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
are you driven & ambitious?
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. We are a growing agency with big dreams and lots of potential. If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team. Come work with an energetic, fun team at Stephen Greer - State Farm Agent!
we look forward to speaking with you!
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none